BRUN Annual Meeting (Berkeley Regis United Neighbors)
Add to Cal
Please join us for our BRUN's Annual Meeting on February 27th.
Doors open at 6, Meeting will start at 6:30.
All are welcome! Come hear about local issues and get involved in your community!
The evening's agenda will include the following:
- Report from our President, Paul Vorndran
- Reports from our Committees
- A Members' Forum - this is an "open mic" opportunity for active BRUN members to address the Board and the neighborhood. Sign-up will be available when you check-in in the lobby (there will be a 2-3 minute time limit enforced).
- Open Board positions, nominations and voting! --
** All active BRUN members are eligible to run to join the Board. This year we have 4 continuing board members and 11 openings with 6 incumbents running for re-election. **
- Guest speakers, including several of our political representatives and other community leaders.