- 2016 Best Guitarist (European Blues Awards)
- 2016 Best Vocalist (Albuquerque The Magazine)
- 2016 Best Local Musician (The Weekly Alibi)
- 2014 Best Guitarist (European Blues Awards)
- 2013 Best New Talent (Guitar Player Magazine)
- 2012 Best Musician (Albuquerque The Magazine)
- 2012 Best Blues (Local I.Q. Magazine)
- 2011 Best Vocalist (Albuquerque The Magazine)
- 2010 Ernie Ball Play Crossroads Winner (Eric Clapton’s Crossroads)
- 2010 Best Musician (Albuquerque The Magazine)
- 2010 Blues Act Of The Year (The Weekly Alibi)
- 2009 Blues Act Of The Year ( The Weekly Alibi)
- 2009 Best Guitarist (The Weekly Alibi)
- 2008 Best Musician (Albuquerque The Magazine)
- 2008 Blues Act Of The Year (The Weekly Alibi)
- 2007 Blues Act Of The Year (The Weekly Alibi)
- 2007 NM Music Award Winner (Blues Song Of The Year)
- 2006 Guitarmaggeddon Champion Of NM (Guitar Center)
Ryan McGarvey Band
with Very Special Guests: AUSTIN YOUNG BAND
Add to Cal
***NOTE*** Tickets are $24.00 day of on-line and $25.00 walk-up at door cash, $27.00 credit at door.
Ryan McGarvey was selected by Eric Clapton from over 4,000+ artists worldwide to perform at his 2010 Crossroads Guitar Festival in Chicago. He also won the Guitar Player Magazine’s Annual Readers Choice Award for “Best New Talent” in 2013. 2014 proved to be another epic year for McGarvey as he voted the winner of “Best Guitarist” in the European Blues Awards. Ryan is constantly on tour internationally, and records whenever time permits. His incendiary, yet dynamic guitar playing leaves crowds around the world marveling, and wanting more. With strong songs, award winning vocals, fierce guitar playing, an unstoppable work ethic, and an undying love for the blues flavored hard rock he pours from his soul, Ryan has been compared to the best in the business. Ryan McGarvey, though already a seasoned professional, has a bright future ahead of him that has only just begun. Catch him when you can!
Austin Lee Young, a Colorado native, picked up his first guitar at age 12 and hasn't put it Austin Youngdown since. Self taught, he churns out the blues and displays his music with electrifying passion that defies his young age. He engages his audience and can match any seasoned performer that currently draws large crowds. His inspirations run the gauntlet of the Blues from historical giants such as Robert Johnson and Muddy Waters to contemporary masters like Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, and Stevie Ray Vaughan. Currently Austin and his band perform locally and nationally in established music clubs, numerous music festivals, private functions, and special events. He incorporates the sheer honesty of the blues and performs it with a modern, high energy sound that remains faithful to its traditional roots.